A male base with a few more poses than the last. Only 1 size this time.
Though I may modify and make a larger version of this doll in the future.
One of my favorite bases is one from "The Dollhouse" which is no longer online. It's actually the base which was used for the dolls that are in my avatar. Sadly, the artist never did any male dolls, and thus there was no counterpart. I've wanted to do some companion dolls for quite a while, but wasn't skilled enough to make my own base. Until now. With a bit more courage, I decided to pixel a male doll in the same size-range.
I know there are problems with the anatomy on this one, but I'm still very proud of it. I think I have really gotten my base shading down, which is a big thing for me. I will probably come back and tweak the legs a bit in the future, but for now, this is good.
I did not do every combination of poses. Feel free to swap limbs and switch stuff around to make the base work for you.
* All Re-Colors and Edits Allowed
* Credit Me. Do Not Claim As Your Own
* No Frankendolling or Using to Make Your Own Bases
* Link Back To Mirz-Alt.deviantART.com
* You MAY sell dolls made on this base (money or funny-money), but credit for the base must still be given.
* You MAY re-post this elsewhere, provided you give credit and link back to this page.* You MAY mix-and-match heads and pieces between my various dolls--not just other people's dolls.
Be sure to link me to the piece you made. I love to see how people use my resources and I will add it to my collection.